Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Thanks!

Thank you to all the people that I know.
Thanks to all the new friends that I have made within the past year.
Thanks to the friends that I have had for forever and a day.
Thanks to the parents that allow their kids to come to the watchtower study.
Thanks to the friends that introducted me to watermelon football.
Thanks to the friends that always helps me keep my focus.
Thanks to the friends that always go out in service when I need the time.
Thanks to the friends that motivate me to keep doing what I am doing and to strive for more.
Thanks to the friends that are like brothers and sister to me.
Thanks to my parents who always want the best for me and make me the person I am.
Thanks to my Bethel sons for the good times we had in Bethel and more to come.
Thanks to the friends that I will soon meet and will get to know.
Thanks to you all for always being there.
Especially, Thanks to Jehovah for giving you to me!