Tuesday, August 23, 2005

What is this round object?

For the first time in a year and a half I played basketball. It was GOOD TIMES ALL AROUND (and yes I did mean to put that in all caps ) I also thought how much fun we used to have when brothers got together and played once a week for 3 hours and we were all in shape. Then......... Do you take this women to be your wife? Need I say more. The next thing you know they are fat and lazy.

But then the baller in them says I need a to get back to the way thing use to be (towards basketball for all you sisters) But then it's "What is this round object?" " I have to put it in that basket thingy?" " A Crossover isn't that some sort of witchcraft or something?" "What do you mean I don't have any game?" (then it clicks) "Oh I am starting to remember this game now!"